Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Paving Your Path as an Entrepreneur
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, United States
Val Brennan is an entrepreneur, business advisor, and the co-founder of ThreeDayRule, the next generation of online dating sites. She started her career with Monster.com as a motivational speaker and eventually became an attorney for an AmLaw 100 firm arguing all the way to the Supreme Court. Realizing that her colleagues had little time to date, Val and her co-founder launched ThreeDayRule to help busy professionals meet. The brand has grown rapidly, attracting followers from San Francisco to New York and news coverage on NBC, ABC, and CBS.
Please join us on Tuesday, June 12 at 7 PM for this hands-on workshop on the keys to entrepreneurship, how to innovate and network effectively!
Career Synergy is the premier monthly network event in Santa Monica geared towards the Young Entrepreneur/Professional.
At Career Synergy our motto is: "relationships first, business second"
Included with admission: meet/hear our featured speaker of the night, network with other young professionals in discussion groups, taste light refreshments & be entered to win a raffle prize! (what a value!)
OP Cafe (map included) is a coffee shop in Santa Monica, conveniently located off the 10 freeway near Bundy & Ocean Park Blvd. (plenty of free street parking available)
Please bring something to take notes & business cards (if you have them).
Dress code is: business casual relaxed (google it).
RSVP your spot now and come promptly at 7 PM!
For more information, visit http://growingforward.net or contact Scott at:
C: (310) 367-1059
Refreshments donated by: Daniel Romo
Raffle Prize donated by: Verina's Organic Salon
Whether it’s how you work or how you play, you have something to teach too.
Put your class on Eventbrite and receive a $100 credit in your Eventbrite account.
When & Where
Growing Forward's mission is: guiding individuals from aspiration to achievement.
Our mission is to be an incubator for interconnectivity.
Our Core Values:
• Relationships First – by valuing our relationships with employees and customers first, we will create long, genuine relationships that are about more than making a profit
• Be Unique – acknowledge and express the unique contributions your strengths and style can make
• Be Efficient – we will constantly evaluate our work processes and priorities to work smarter
• Create Freedom – it is important that we allow enough flexibility for our staff to get things done, their way
• Constant Growth – we will encourage our employees and customers to constantly challenge themselves to continue setting goals and pursue learning opportunities